BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thomas

Andy has LOVED trains since he was two. We own most of the little wooden Thomas trains (rip off) and he can make some killer train tracks when Sadie isn't around to destroy them. So when Thomas comes to town its a must go.

We were nervous about the weather. It was supposed to rain and after last weeks freak May snowstorm I packed the car with coats, hats, etc. but it couldn't have been a more perfect.
We went with some friends who have a little boy whose loves for trains equals Andy. The boys were in heaven.
Sadie even sat still on the train.


Andy is stoked to be a Jr. Conductor.


This is what taking pictures of the kids usually look like. Once and a while I get lucky and actually capture one with them looking at the camera.


To finish of the day we stumbled on the awesome BBQ place with a cute old town for the kids to play in. Yeah for Thomas.





2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Every year, I think, "This is the year we will make it to go see Thomas." ..and every year I back out when I am reminded of the prices! What a fun adventure for your kids though! :)

Nate said...

Cool.

I love that last pic of Sadie and Andy fighting. Haha.

Also, I'm jealous/totally impressed of/by your garden.