BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Belated Announcement

Little Sadie joined our family on January 8. She is such a great baby (not hard to be when you have Andy as the benchmark) and is a perfect addition.

We have survived a month and am hopeful we can continue to keep Sadie out of Andy's reach.

Props to all you parents that have more than one kid and manage to leave the house. I took the kids out by myself twice this week and it will be awhile before that happens again.

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Amber!!! Sadie is DARLING and I love the name! Glad she's a little angel for you. And it does get easier -- the whole living with two kids and eventually leaving the house. :)

Steve and Mona said...

Wow it's so good you are back on! She's adorable. Don't worry things will get easier as you get used to them. What a cute family you have, could you imagine life without two even though it's tough somedays? Good luck and congrats!

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, I've been waiting for this announcement! Congrats! She is beautiful, love her name, too! Are you just loving all the pink and frills!?! Isn't it fun?

It does get easier leaving the house, I promise. But if you ever need time to yourself, I'm at home during the day and would love to help out anytime! Enjoy her!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Congrats Amber! She is a cutie! I know how you feel about your first being a handfull--my first is TWO handfulls! (but my second is SO easy) :)

Kristin said...

Sweet Sadie...congrats!

I had a c-section with #2 and didn't go anywhere with 2 kids for about 2 months...at least. I'm such a wimp!