BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thoughts of a 4 year old

I have some of the best conversations with Andy. These are a few of my faves. . .

"Mom I don't want you to ever ride a horse again. (Few second pause) but Sadie can."

(Andy) "Mom, I just really want a brother so bad."
(Me) "But what if you had another sister"
(Andy with lots of excitement) "Would it be a big sister?"

(Andy)"Mom we speak english"
(Me) "You are right"
(Andy) "And Michael speaks spanish, why"
(Me) "Because he was in Peru and that is what they speak there. In America we speak English"
(Andy) " Where do they speak whale? Will you teach me?"
(Me) "Probably whales speak whale. I am definitely no expert in that"
(Andy) "What about Mountain. Does anyone speak mountain?"

1 comments:

Nate said...

Oh my goodness!! Thanks for the good laugh (Out loud, alone in my living room) I love that kid.