BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Friends Forever

10 years ago, my freshman year at BYU, I met this amazing girl from Georgia named Erica. She loved to dance, flirt and have fun as much as I did and had this great southern accent. We became great friends and we still remain close to this day even though we haven't lived in the same state for like 7 years. We recently met up in Cali and braved 2 days at Disneyland with 2 1-year olds and a 5 year old. I laughed for most of the two days straight and we had a great time!


Thank goodness for our harness backpacks for andy and carolina!

Best part of the day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I think I remember hearing stories about Erica. Let's play soon outside!!!

Hillybug said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! It is so great that you two have stayed close! Good ole BYU, gotta love it!