BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lost & Found

A few days ago I had been out plant shopping with Andyman. Getting to the car is often the trickypart (as many of you moms can relate to). I was trying to juggle andy so he doesn't take off running, the plants I had just bought and my purse while trying to dig my keys out of my purse. At some point I put my wallet on the top of my car without realizing it and drove off. About 20 minutes later I got a call from American Express saying someone had found my wallet (I didn't even know it was gone at this point) and had called them to get in touch with me. Amer Express gave me this girls cell phone number who had my wallet. I called her and was able to go pick it up. She had found it a few blocks from where I had been, in the middle of the street, in a construction zone under an overpass and it was about 6pm. Talk about a major disaster diverted. I am so thankful for all the good honest people out there, and this girl in particular.

6 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

HORRAY FOR GOOD, HONEST PEOPLE!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I love the new blog look!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Winters Outloud said...

Sounds like something I would have done. I loose everything important... keys, debit cards, you name it! Glad you got it all back!

Winters Outloud said...

Update! Please! Now!
Careen

Nate said...

amberrrrrrr where are yooooooooou . .