BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

California Dreamin

My parents recently made a quick trip to Utah and so Andy and I accompanied them back to Cali. In case you were wondering Cali rocks, especially when it is winter in utah. This trip was as great as always which makes it hard to leave. We have been back in Utah a few days and it has already snowed 3 times. We miss Cali and can't wait to go back!
Andy making pancakes with grandpa. Andy adores my dad. He loved helping my dad feed the birds, go for walks around the yard and reservoir. Andy has recently become obsessed with fires and my dad would let him help make fires in the fireplace even though it was in th 80's.

Maybe next years easter egg decorating will work out a little better.

Andy loves his cousins so much. From the second he woke up in the morning to bed time he would play with his cousins. We are excited that these 2 cousins are coming to visit next week!


More cousins! Andy and Trent are like 4 weeks apart in age (though Trent is like double andy's size). They are a little competitive but I know they will be such good buddies as they get older!

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Great pictures! What little boy doesn't love his grandpa!? I think you have a future fireman there (with his love of fires and the exciting trip to the fire station!)

I miss Cali weather too! A LOT.

Stephanie said...

When were you guys at Disneyland? My friend was visiting San Diego with her 2-year-old 2 weeks ago and we hit Disneyland and CaliAdv too! That would have been crazy to run into you. Keep me posted about your cali travel plans!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SMALL and TALL said...

so many updates! when r u coming back for a visit? andy is looking older.