BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

a good day

So today Andy and I had just finished storytime and we were driving in the car on a pretty busy street. We looked over and saw 2 deer leaping through the grass along the side of the road. It was so cool and then out of the trees came 4 more deer. It was funny because people were on the sidewalk really close to the deer just frozen watching this herd running. You'd think we were up in the mountains and not driving along a busy city street. I tried to take a picture but couldn't manage since I was driving. I was way more excited about the deer than Andyman. And to top off the day, it is actually sunny and no one in my house is sick.



2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I love the random bright thought at the end! Hooray!

I love seeing wild-life, but am always so scared they are going to suddenly run in front of my car. the other day I saw like eight of them all just running along the road!

Hillybug said...

Hey Amber, I am so excited to see your blog! How are you? Andy is so cute! I love how great the blogging world is! It's so fun to "see" you again! We live about 25 minutes away from Mike and Erica so we still see each other at least once a week. It would be fun to see you, do you ever get to Cali?