BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Will The Crib Last Til July?

At somepoint I got July in my mind when I would move Andy to a toddler bed. That would put him at 2 and a few months. Well I am not sure I will make it. This is how a found Andy a few mornings ago, straddling the side of his crib. I have to get him out of his crib as soon as he wakes up otherwise he tries to get out himself. A few months ago he fell out of his bed and knocked himself out. Your probably wondering why he is still in a crib after that. For any of you that have never met my child, he is wild. I cringe at the wild nights and days ahead when we make that leap to toddler bed. For now the crib stays.

5 comments:

Jo said...

that photo is classic!

Mike and Shelby said...

Lauren used to straddle her crib side like that too. She'd sit there watching the construction men out her window while they were working. She fell off a few times. But never knocked herself out! I'd go for the toddler bed too! Until then...good luck!

Lulucarrot said...

When you move to a bed I have a few words for you. Child Saftey Doorknob on the Inside of his door! Savannah is a wild woman too.

Panda said...

best picture ever! (he looks so big!)

Nate said...

seriously? he knocked himself out? . . andy, andy, andy . .( insert eye roll and head shake here)