BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not the Nose!

Little did I know that after giving birth, I was not done sacrificing my body to my child. Over the weekend, darling andy decided to give me a monster head butt and broke my NOSE! What a punk and it was definately on purpose. The sad thing is I have never had any issues with my nose. Why the nose? Luckily it isn't really out of alignment but I have this really nice little bump that the doctor said may or may not go away. The joys of motherhood.

7 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

OUCH! Those toddler head-butts can be deadly! I hope the pretty little bump you have now goes away!

Winters Outloud said...

As if labor wasn't painful enough... Sorry about the nose. I guess you have to have atleast one imperfection!!!
Careen

Panda said...

aaah! What a little turkey! (I'm thinking Jack is going to have alot of energy too...well, now I'll add headbutting to the list of things to be prepared for!) That's funny what Careen said :-) Hope it heals ok!

Jo said...

ams i can't believe it! acutally, i can knowing andy. you poor thing! i will call you tomorrow when i'm back in town.

Nate said...

COME ON! you've GOT to post a picture of this one. This may be the one time in your life where you have and actual Nelson nose on your face. . .POST! POST! POST! POST!

M said...

I'm so sorry!

Lulucarrot said...

I want a picture of the nose. I love you shugah!